Meghann Reynolds, Planner and Zoning Administrator
Corey Broersma, Assistant Planner and Zoning Administrator
Linda Mergener, Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
Community Planning and Development works with the Township Planning Commission developing and publishing plans for the productive and coordinated use of the land and transportation systems within Holland Charter Township.
Land Use is controlled through the adoption and implementation of a zoning ordinance, which details how a property can be used and the ways that permitted uses are placed on the land. In addition, the Township has adopted ordinances that regulate the activities that take place in the community which are also administered by this department through the Code Enforcement activities.
Recently, due to continuing problems with rental housing, a Property Maintenance and Housing Code was adopted which requires that properties be maintained to a national standard and that any rental housing be registered and inspected on a regular basis.
The Community Planning and Development Department is located at the Township administration office, 353 North 120th Avenue, and can be contacted at (616) 395-0196.
- Code Enforcement
- Comprehensive Land Use Master Plan
- Rental Housing
- Solicitors License Application
- Temporary Use Regulations & Application
- Gateway Project Application
- Group Day Care Home Application
- Home Occupation Application
- PUD - Guidelines
- PUD - Preliminary Application
- PUD - Final Application
- PUD - Amendment Application
- Site Plan Approval Application
- Site Plan Checklist
- Special Use Application
- Zoning Change Application
- Zoning Text Amendment Application
- About Us
- Agendas & Minutes
- Elected & Appointed
- Other Services