QUINCY DOG PARK RULES
1. Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
2. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
3. Dogs must have a current dog license. Dogs should also wear an owner identification tag at all times.
4. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Dog Park, and owners must keep their leash in hand at all times.
5. For the safety of your dog(s) and other park visitors, choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited. If you use these types of collars, remove them before entering the park.
6. No children under the age of 16 are permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Children have a tendency to scream and run when excited, which can trigger a dog's prey drive or natural instinct to chase. For this reason and for the safety of your children, we do not recommend bringing small children and infants into the dog park.
7. Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
8. Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited.
9. Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
10. All off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners. If you cannot control your dog off leash, keep your pet leashed at all times.
11. Please do not bring dog food into the park. Small treats are allowed only when training your dog.
12. Owners must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
13. Fill any holes your dog digs.
14. Each owner is legally responsible for his or her dog, and Holland Charter Township will assume no responsibility for any injuries to humans or animals; therefore, each owner is responsible for supervision of his or her animal. All owners must remain in the park with their dog at all times.
Holland Charter Township wants to help make your Dog Park a success. If you have questions, suggestions, or problems, please contact the Parks Department at 616-399-5496.