Credit card or electronic check payment of utility bills may be made using the steps detailed below.
If you are paying online on a delinquent account that is due to be shut off, there will be a two business day delay on posting to your account. We recommend that you make your credit card payment in the Township Office to avoid shut off.
PLEASE NOTE: Point and Pay will charge your credit card a fee of $1.50 incrementally for each $50 outstanding. ($1.50 for balances up to $50; $3.00 for balances between $50.01- $100 etc.) The charge for paying by electronic check is $3.00.
To make payment by credit card or electronic check, follow these steps (please read all the way to the end):
- Click on this link – Utility Billing Search
- Type in Customer Name, Address, Account # or Parcel #.
- Click on "Search."
- Choose the account you want to pay.
- Click on "Pay Online" on the right side of the screen.
If you want to make a partial payment, change the amount in the amount box. Follow instructions to the end.
After authorization of your payment, you will be given a confirmation number that you should keep for your records.
* For inactive accounts, please call (616) 395-0078.