Building issues different types of permits. To start with the permit process, please click on the appropriate form below and complete. Forms may be dropped off at the Community Development Department in the Holland Charter Township Offices (353 N. 120th Avenue, Holland, MI 49424) or mailed by FedEx or USPS. If you have any questions, please call Building at (616) 395-0196.

Electrical Permit

Mechanical Permit

Plumbing Permit


To report a streetlight outage, please call the power company that services your area:

Consumers Energy
Holland Board of Public Works
Zeeland Board of Public Works

If you have any further questions, please call the Township office at (616) 396-2345.

Picnic shelters and gazebos are available for public use on a first come, first serve basis. They may not be reserved or rented unless it is a Holland Charter Township sponsored event. (Example: Annual Holland Charter Township Easter Egg Hunt at Dunton Park).