Current summer tax payments may be made after July 1st.
Current winter tax payments may be made after December 1st.
Once taxes have gone delinquent to the County, they may not be paid through this system.
PLEASE NOTE: Point and Pay will charge your credit card a fee of 3% of the payment amount for this service, with a minimum fee of $1.50. The charge for paying by electronic check is $3.00.
To make a payment by a credit card or electronic check, following these steps:
1. Click on this link - Current Tax Search
2. Type in Name, Address or Tax I.D. # (Parcel #).
3. Click on "Search."
4. Choose the parcel you want to pay.
5. Choose Tax Information Tab.
6. Click on "Pay Now" on the right side of the parcel line.
7. Click "Pay Winter/Summer Taxes." There will be a drop down box to choose credit card or electronic check.
After authorization of your payment, you will be given a confirmation number that you should keep for your records.