[No form id or name provided!]

Q.  Is open burning allowed year round?

No. Open burning requiring a burning permit is not allowed in the following months: May, June, July and August.

Go Back

Q.  Who do I call with a burning complaint or questions?

If you have a complaint, please call the Ottawa County Sheriff's non-emergency number at 1-800-249-0911. If you have a question, please contact the Township Office at (616) 395-0196.

Go Back