Materials that will NOT be accepted:
- Paints, drain oils, solvents and other petroleum products; fuel tanks; sealed containers.
- Household garbage; loose roofing materials (must be boxed or bagged);
- Boats larger than 12 feet long.
PLEASE NOTE: Lawn and yard waste, branches and tree stumps WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Accepted materials for disposal include:
- Furniture, appliances; batteries; automobile tires (limit of 4 per household).
- Electronic equipment including computers, printers, TV's, monitors, audio equipment and electronic power tools.
Accepted materials for recycling include:
- Household recyclables: paper, plastics, tin cans, etc.
Find information on the disposal of hazardous waste on Ottawa County's Environmental Health website.
Please Note: Proof of residency is required. The Township reserves the right to refuse any items that are deemed too large or too difficult to handle.