Guidelines for Recycling Services:
- Materials accepted are grass clippings, leaves, brush, branches, and limbs (up to 12" diameter).
- Brush must be separated from grass clippings and leaves.
- No plastic, contaminates, treated lumber or stumps accepted.
- Customer is responsible for unloading and separating recycling materials.
- No commercial vehicles for these recycling services.
- These leaf and yard waste recycling services are open to Holland Charter Township residents without a drop off fee during the dates specified. Proof of residency may be requested.