Please note these important pieces of information related to the Cemetery Ordinance:
- Cemetery hours are from dawn until dusk.
- Flower containers must be the traditional green, metal handled flower container. Containers hung on shepherd's rods are prohibited. Each plot is allowed one flower container. These containers can be purchased at many home and gardening stores.
- Artificial flowers are not allowed.
- Grave decorations not allowed include pinwheels, statues, stones, wood chips, glass, clay and plastic pots and containers, solar and other lighting devices, bags, baskets, boxes, foods, picture frames, mausoleums, tombs, effigies, etc.
- Chairs, benches and similar seating are not allowed.
- The cemetery fall clean-up begins after October 15. All metal flower containers must be removed by then.